Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Confession of a Lazy Blogger

Bless me, Readers, for I have sinned. It has been 8 months since my last blog entry. In that time I have been on the computer every day and have ignored my blog as if it didn’t exist. I have no explanation for that. Is it because nothing has happened in my life that is blog-worthy? No…I’m sure plenty has happened, so that can’t be it…

Is it because some of the things are just too personal to write about in a blog? Well, maybe..some of them, but definitely not all!

I guess I will just have to confess that I am lazy, lazy, lazy when it comes to my blog. Please forgive me and I will try to do better!

So, what HAS happened since my last blog? Well, first, my house has been mostly clean..that’s a start! (see previous blog entry.) We’ve had Thanksgiving, Christmas, 2011, my 56th birthday, and several other birthdays and holidays. I guess considering the way the country is right now, I’m thankful to have a job and a house to live in. Maybe it’s just been a boring 8 months?

But as I’ve heard said many times, any day above ground is a good day, and it’s never too late to have a happy ending…All clichés, but definitely good thoughts.

Sending out only good thoughts to you, til next time!

No comments: