Monday, January 21, 2013

BRRRRRRR!

It's freezing here in Indiana today..supposed to get even colder. A good time for curling up on the couch with a hot toddy (or a hot TOMMY har har) and just watching the world go by.
Unfortunately, it's also a Monday, which meant going to work and freezing with only coffee to keep me warm. (Tommy is non-existent, in my life anyway. So that's a moot point.)
But the SKY! It was beautiful today on my way home. Once the sun finally got out of my eyes, there was blue sky with little white and gray puffy clouds, some which were sporting rainbow colors we always called "sun-dogs". As always when I see skies like that I think...I need to paint!!!
I would've taken a picture but I only had my cell phone with me and I'm notorious for taking very shaky and pretty much horrible pictures with that! But it is in my head, and will hopefully find its way into one of my paintings one of these days.
So instead of watching TV all night, I believe I will get out my paints and start re-learning the art. Never too late, right? 2013 is the year for following dreams.

Tommy will have to wait.

No comments: